• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunty Says:::

capel

Warren Veteran
I woz tolded that if I waz very good and didn't get tooooooooo stwessed by my long adventoor that I'd meet my new husbun!!! Well, I woz good and acted all friendly when I got here, but still no show!! Look..I even ate some gweens
DSC01054.jpg

and acted all flirty like for the hoomans,
DSC01055.jpg

but did Dave make an appewance?? NO! The wabbit whisperer who also lives here has said that Dave is vewy shy and will come out tonight. I tell you this is JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Awww you are very pretty and I'm sure Dave is getting alll dressed up right now so he can impress you too:D:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Hilda she is lovely and great news that she is eating so soon - guess she wasnt too stressed by the journey then. Keep us updated cant wait to see them together

She's not eating that much, but has nibbled on some hay , eaten some grass and had a punt at the greens, so fingers crossed there'll be no need to syringe feed her. Jill was concerned that the journey may well set her back and bring her eating problems to the fore. She certainly isn't acting like a stressy, nervy bunny!
Dave on the other hand has hidden himself right at the back of his tunnel with his nose pressed into the corner..sounds familiar??:(. We've not seen him adopt that position for months!

She's not eating that much, but has nibbled on some hay , eaten some grass and had a punt at the greens, so fingers crossed there'll be no need to syringe feed her. Jill was concerned that the journey may well set her back and bring her eating problems to the fore. She certainly isn't acting like a stressy, nervy bunny!
Dave on the other hand has hidden himself right at the back of his tunnel with his nose pressed into the corner..sounds familiar??:(. We've not seen him adopt that position for months!

He will be fine im sure the rabbit whisperer will tempt him out at porridge time

I'll keep them side- by- side for a day or two and swap them into the other's area every day until I see signs that they are relaxing with each other, then put them in the nero..

:love::love: She is beautiful. I'm sure Dave will settle with such a pretty girlie.

As Kath says, Dave will make his awaited appearance at porridge time. :lol:

Just got back from church, and rog tells me that Dave came out and they were nose to nose through the mesh, but no aggression:D:D. Early days, I know, but at least they didn't freak out at the sight of each other!!

Just got back from church, and rog tells me that Dave came out and they were nose to nose through the mesh, but no aggression:D:D. Early days, I know, but at least they didn't freak out at the sight of each other!!

That sounds promising. Got everthng crossed for them both.

So glad Bunty arrived safely :D
She certainly is a pretty thing and had improved quite a bit confidence wise..but obviously feels very at home with you:D
Good luck with the bonding and huge thanks to Ange and Helen for helping her on her journey

Hi Jill:wave: It was lovely meeting Helen yesterday, even if it was only briefly. Bunty is very confident and seems to be settled in. I've decided to leave the swapping them into each other's space till later today, but meant to ask do I leave the litter trays where they are, or should they go with the buns? Bunty's droppings are tiny, but plentiful. She's eaten some grass this morning and I've put her mix down, but not sure how much I should give her as the small handful my others have doesn't seem enough given her poor eating habits..

Back