• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey

Rachel89

Mama Doe
I must admit I don't really post many pictures of her but finally since about mid June shes been doing brilliantly. Heres two pics of her enjoyng being outside, she only really likes her run attachment to her wendyhouses and always been very unsettled if you make a large run anywere else. But since moveing she seems to come into herself and now it always itching to go out and binky about.

33dbgr4.jpg

23sucro.jpg

Yeap they were taken a while ago, now Bracken who use to binky 24/7 outside is haveing to have Binky matches with Honey. Just about to set them up a massive section of garden for them to go in and charged the camera up for it too :D

Wicked moving shots :love: Your Dutchies are crazy binky mad buns!

Biscuit is too porky to binky too long, I think it's all that fluffy fur weighing her down :roll:

She's lovely! :love: I wish my camera was good enough to get some action shots of my rabbits. I just get a blur or a picture of the grass with a tail in the corner! :lol:

Back