• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ah iz new (FAO bunnymadhouse)

Coineanach

Wise Old Thumper
Ello RU! Mah name iz Velvet and ah iz new around heres. You might have seen me here http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=218229&highlight=velvet I has just moved in with some hoomins and ah iz thinkin we might get on. Don't tell them though as ah like to be the boss and keep growlin and thumpin to make mah point.

Here ah iz
4-6-2010044.jpg

And here ah iz with one of mah hoomins
4-6-2010028.jpg

Ah likes ma food
4-6-2010144.jpg

And mah toys
4-6-2010052.jpg

Ma hoomin said this wasn't a toy but wot would she know? Pffft.

And ah likes explorin
4-6-2010158.jpg

4-6-2010155.jpg

Oh yes, and I likes mah food.
4-6-2010148.jpg

4-6-2010041.jpg

And here iz a few of me lookin pretty coz ah iz
4-6-2010140.jpg

4-6-2010157.jpg

4-6-2010154.jpg

Mah mummeh says ah is a 'monster' 'cause ah iz chooin everyfin, well ah has to explore! Ah has been doin mad binkies and mummeh keeps squeakin fur some reason. She tooks a picature wif me in mah poo box too - ah iz not puttin dat one up!

Hoomin says please excuse da tip, she is movin house and packin fings up. :roll:

Anyways, iz nice to meet youz all! :wave:

Oh HAI velvet,

my name iz Keef. U can call me handsome.
It sounds likez u has ur hoomin under controls. Dis is VERY impotent (mummeh says dat wrong word???). U needs to makes sure dah hoomin knows u need lots of fuds and headrubs. U keeps dem under YOUR controls. It sounds like u knows what is what doh.
I hopes to see some more of ur pics cos u is ver ver pretty. Rosie says i is gettin a wife soon but u can be's my misstress on da webs cos u very pretty but be carefuls cos dat nutmeg and lola boths fancies me too. I wudnt worry tho i has a lots of time and love for everybun.

LOTS OF LOVE AND KISSIES AND HUMPERS

KEEF XXXX

Fank oo all fur your nice comments. Ah is luverly. :D

Keef (or handsome), tis very nice to hear from you but I don't fink you and ah would go together. Ahm sure you iz vewy nice but ah is much too good to be a mistress, an I don't want any future husbun to fink bad of me. Ah don't fink your wifey would be too appy eaver! Ah will have plenty of picatures though, you can looks from afar.

Mah hoomins know dere place ;) I gets hand fed at nights cause ah iz worth it. Dey also talk poop a lot of the time so I bet your mummeh iz wrong.

:wave:

'Ello Velveht. Yous do looks terribleh pretties. You looks a bit like mah friend Brian but even more squishehable. I sees yous isn't eatin' your person der. Dats good. :) Deys not for eatin's, dey for cuddles an nose-rubs an sometimes dey do giv out de carrots. :D My friend Cloud do's say she haz a blankie looks jus like yours. She did makes some holeys in for de ventilations. Ventilations is verreh important for fuzzly buns, you tell your person dat when she moans you're chewin' :roll: Me's an meh friends did's send you an your person a letter in the postpersons van on fridays so we 'opes it does turn up soon but our person says it'll takes at least fwee years cos the post 'ere is so friggin' slooow. Jess did's also draw your person her self portrait of'n herselfs. She's so vain. :roll: She dids forgets to write it was 'er on it dough so I fought I better tells you cos she's poop at the pencil holding. No thumbs see. I do 'ope's you will be settling in wells and dat you have a verreh happeh life der. I'm sure you wills :D

Lots of loves an sniffys, Fistle xxx :love:

N'awww Velvet your so purdy....I thinks the naughty human ate the lino, how could she possible blame you :lol:

'Ello Velveht. Yous do looks terribleh pretties. You looks a bit like mah friend Brian but even more squishehable. I sees yous isn't eatin' your person der. Dats good. :) Deys not for eatin's, dey for cuddles an nose-rubs an sometimes dey do giv out de carrots. :D My friend Cloud do's say she haz a blankie looks jus like yours. She did makes some holeys in for de ventilations. Ventilations is verreh important for fuzzly buns, you tell your person dat when she moans you're chewin' :roll: Me's an meh friends did's send you an your person a letter in the postpersons van on fridays so we 'opes it does turn up soon but our person says it'll takes at least fwee years cos the post 'ere is so friggin' slooow. Jess did's also draw your person her self portrait of'n herselfs. She's so vain. :roll: She dids forgets to write it was 'er on it dough so I fought I better tells you cos she's poop at the pencil holding. No thumbs see. I do 'ope's you will be settling in wells and dat you have a verreh happeh life der. I'm sure you wills :D

Lots of loves an sniffys, Fistle xxx :love:

Fank oo Fistle, ah finks ah is pretty too. Ma hoomin says I has a big head, I has a pretty head fank oo very much. Ah has seen yoor Brian, black bunnies iz da BEST! Ah will tellmah hoomin about the ventylation.
Fank oo for sendin ma hoomin da letter, she says it might have arrived yesterday but de postman put a 'yoo were out' sign through the door. Mummeh was mad 'cause she was IN! Ah is lookin forward to seeing Jess' picature of herself though ah bet she's not as pretty as me
Ah iz settlin in well, ma hoomins bring lots of foods and ah iz likin dat. :D

N'awww Velvet your so purdy....I thinks the naughty human ate the lino, how could she possible blame you :lol:

Ah know, she is a silly hoomin. Me eat lino? Never. Ah is good and noms mah hay instead :D

What did you expect? After all, she's a 'wrecks'. :lol::p

FUNNEH.
She really is. She seems to be fine, is binkying away and nomming hay, but I'm keeping a close eye. Wee madam. She's going to be renamed 'Pain in the ****' :roll::lol:

Well, it did look tasty...:roll::lol:

Fank oo Fistle, ah finks ah is pretty too. Ma hoomin says I has a big head, I has a pretty head fank oo very much. Ah has seen yoor Brian, black bunnies iz da BEST! Ah will tellmah hoomin about the ventylation.
Fank oo for sendin ma hoomin da letter, she says it might have arrived yesterday but de postman put a 'yoo were out' sign through the door. Mummeh was mad 'cause she was IN! Ah is lookin forward to seeing Jess' picature of herself though ah bet she's not as pretty as me
Ah iz settlin in well, ma hoomins bring lots of foods and ah iz likin dat. :D

Wow, that'd be quick if it is my letter - I sent Dad to the post office with it friday morning, it then has to get on a boat and all the way up to Scotland... I wonder if it might have had a little ride on a plane?! It couldn't possibly of got there that quickly by road right?! I'd be amazed if it does turn out to be from me, I have no faith in the Royal Mail! :lol: I kind of figured it wouldn't fit through your letterbox, sorry if it's going to cause you a problem picking it up. I hope your post office isn't too far away. :oops:

BTW, I'm in agreement with Fistle (;)), Velvet is utterly beautiful. :love:

Wow, that'd be quick if it is my letter - I sent Dad to the post office with it friday morning, it then has to get on a boat and all the way up to Scotland... I wonder if it might have had a little ride on a plane?! It couldn't possibly of got there that quickly by road right?! I'd be amazed if it does turn out to be from me, I have no faith in the Royal Mail! :lol: I kind of figured it wouldn't fit through your letterbox, sorry if it's going to cause you a problem picking it up. I hope your post office isn't too far away. :oops:

BTW, I'm in agreement with Fistle (;)), Velvet is utterly beautiful. :love:

There's no way it could have driven and been sorted in one day, but I'm not expecting anything else! My letter box is smaller that average anyway (it's a very roughly cut hole :roll:) so half my normal letters don't get through it. I had an A4 boarded envelope with 'do not bend' on it and guess what? You got it.

Glad you think so. We had a game of 'chase the loo roll' this evening - I used my nose :D

There's no way it could have driven and been sorted in one day, but I'm not expecting anything else! My letter box is smaller that average anyway (it's a very roughly cut hole :roll:) so half my normal letters don't get through it. I had an A4 boarded envelope with 'do not bend' on it and guess what? You got it.

Glad you think so. We had a game of 'chase the loo roll' this evening - I used my nose :D

I just double checked with Dad that it was definately friday he posted it, he says it was! He also says that he often sends stuff to Aberdeen for work and it usually gets there next day. :D Your postman definately wouldn't have been able to bend this letter to fit! Unless he really squished it!

You should see our 'letter box'. The parents got a new double glazed door fitted and neglected to order any kind of letter box to be fitted into it. We have a bright orange B&Q bucket sat on the front step with a bit of cardboard attached to it with 'letters' written on. :lol: Mum put tinsel around it at Christmas :roll::lol: When they first got the door put in, we just had a cornflake packet on the step. Our postman knocked on the door one day and said 'in all the years I've been delivering mail, this is the first time I've delivered to a conflake packet' :lol: He also leaves important looking letters in my shed if there's no one home as it's a bit safer. The stories they must tell about us in the sorting office.....

And didn't I tell you bog rolls make the best rabbit toys?! :p;):lol:

Back