• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starving my bunnies....

moss

Alpha Buck
Mum, Iz starving.... Iz not goin anywherez until yoos put sum of dose brown fings in my bowl.... *hmph*

34hwayo.jpg

Oh, you cruel person ;) Obviously a very hungry bunny there - well, a greedy one anyway!
Very very cute:love:

youd make a fortune if you sent her out on the streets begging :lol:

norty mommie, how could you not fall for that face

Naughty mummy, I think we should call the RSPCA straight away this is an obvious case of neglection!! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

She does it quite regularly (clearly trying to make a point!) but she doesn't normally do it long enough for me to get a pic of her!

Bless her!

keith puts his toys in his bowl when it's empty. It's like he's saying "LOOK THERE IS SPACE FOR OTHER THINGS BECAUSE THERE ARE NO NOMS".
He also runs circles around it and then runs up to me, sticks his head in my face, runs another circle around the bowl and then stops and stares. Somedays he acts like he hasn't got a brain but other days he is blatantly talking to me.

keith puts his toys in his bowl when it's empty. It's like he's saying "LOOK THERE IS SPACE FOR OTHER THINGS BECAUSE THERE ARE NO NOMS".
He also runs circles around it and then runs up to me, sticks his head in my face, runs another circle around the bowl and then stops and stares. Somedays he acts like he hasn't got a brain but other days he is blatantly talking to me.

:lol::lol: He sounds like he has such a great character!

PS, Keith is an AWESOME name for a bun! :D

Back