• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally got a nice picture of Ares on my blackberry!

Ambience

Warren Veteran
pcKXMl.jpg

I still have to get some good pictures of my bunnies that have been poorly. Ares has recovered now. He did have conjuntivitis, but it cleared up nicely with some tiacil.

He is such a lovely bunny, loads of charactor. He loves licking my hands.

I think he is enjoying his new setup, which i've had to put a yoga mat and some ground sheets down until he is neutered and some more mesh to stop him digging out of his run. Shower curtains have come in quite handy too!

L8Fxvl.jpg

Think he looks so sweet in his tunnel :)

ZP0H4l.jpg

Yes i think it comes from his mum's side. I have another bunny who is almost identical in markings, although very different personality :)

I agree he looks so sweet in his tunnel, you have just reminded me to get a couple on my shoppin list:love:

Beautiful bun:love:

Thankyou :) My photography is improving slightly i think, it helps when the bunny is beautiful though :)

I got mine from pets at home, boredom breakers, they do them on eBay too. I am avoiding pets at home where possible now, but i was quite pleased with these tunnels. I have them in my other runs too and have just ordered a few more. They connect together really nicely with the tents.

Although my bunnys in my other run have destroyed the tent part :) They like having two entrances. It was good fun to watch them happy in it whilst it lasted though. I love those large hay tunnels too. My life is constant bunny purchasing :) I dare not add up the cost i've spent on bunnys over the years.

He is gorgeous :love:
Glad his conjunctivitis has cleared up so well.
My four love their tunnels, so funny watching their little heads POP out the middle bit ... tah dah!

Yep. I never really used tunnels before, didn't realise how much fun they have in them. I've usually let them dig there own. I think they prefer these though by far. They usually make there own entertainment destroying my garden, but this is great fun for them. I will be getting one for each of them.

Back