• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grrrrrr :evil:

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
:evil:Im sat inthe front room and I hear this noise which I thought was the dog running into the run :roll: and scaring the bunnys so me and mum rush outside to check everyones okay, I see the bunnys upstairs looking startled and the dog over the otherside of the garden looking at a ball, it would appear next door have thrown some manky ball over our fence and its hit the run :evil::evil::evil: it must of been a powerfull throw because the runs 20 ft away from the fence and the ball had bounced about 4 ft away, its a hrd ball aswell :evil: if they come back for it they wont get it, scare my bunnys loose your ball

im glad it never hurt anyone :(

I hate it when my neighbours kids are out in their garden.. playing with balls and moaning.

If their balls come over.. our dog chews them :roll:

They are old enough to go over the field :evil:

Im so glad aswell! Im going out in a sec to check for damage to the mesh. They areforever loosing balls frisbee's ect over the fence! Sometimes they come for them sometimes they dont, then my dog gets them :lol: I cat stand them! :evil: she's a snotty moo and the little kids just bleeh! They've got thier caravan out the front today, it's against the ruls down this street to put it out the front :evil: its ugly and blehh.

I dont like them :p

They've now trown some big foil frisbee thing oer the fence, which appears to be one that was my brothers when my old neighbours livd there and we used t play, thats atleast 4 years ago! if it comes back over the fence I'm going to have a word :evil:

Back