• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies fighting???

neet

Young Bun
Can anyone give me advise please, I have had my bunnies bonded now for about 3/4 weeks, they are/were totally in love, both grooming each other, always wanted fuss, together etc, this morning I heard a bit of commotion outside and there they are "fighting" well i think its fighting, theres fur pulled out, and they kinda rear up and kick with their back legs.
They are now lying opposite ends of the run.
Is this normal?, is it safe? are they fighting or just playing?, any ideas what i should do?.
Please any advice would be helpful
Neet xx

Are they both neutered? I think i remember your buck is but is your doe? How old are they? :wave:

Yes both done, buck is nearly a yrs old and the doe is 6 yrs.

Ive just been out again and they are lying together now, maybe it was just a dissagreement :s

not in the last week no, they had been to a baording place till last sunday when i brought them back into a totally neutral enviroment, they have lived in this place for the last week with no problems.

not in the last week no, they had been to a baording place till last sunday when i brought them back into a totally neutral enviroment, they have lived in this place for the last week with no problems.

Ah is there anything that you took to the boarding place and brought back that could smell of other rabbits?

Nope, just the buns :), My hubby is outside with them now, they are in the same playtube together, I wonder if he just ate too much of the food and she wasnt happy :p.lol
Thank you Nurse for reply to me anyway, Ill keep an eye on them for a while.
update.....Flopsy my doe is now grooming Smudge, lets hope they have made up :)

Nope, just the buns :), My hubby is outside with them now, they are in the same playtube together, I wonder if he just ate too much of the food and she wasnt happy :p.lol
Thank you Nurse for reply to me anyway, Ill keep an eye on them for a while.
update.....Flopsy my doe is now grooming Smudge, lets hope they have made up :)

Aww thats good, hope they behave for you! :wave:

Back