• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues in Surrey?

Alicia

Mama Doe
I am 15 and I'd really like to help out at a rescue. I have emailed a few and they have all said that they either won't take volunteers under 16 or they have closed. Does anyone know a rescue in Surrey that I could help? I live about 20 minutes from Guildford.

bumping this up for you and hoping you may be able to be involved in helping a rescue in some way-sue:wave:

Thank you, I haven't heard of them, do they have a website? I'll have a look on google for more information on them. Also, does anyone know if Guildford Rabbit Rescue is still open?

Last edited:
Thank you, I haven't heard from then, do they have a website? I'll have a look on google for more information on them. Also, does anyone know if Guildford Rabbit Rescue is still open?

Hello there.

I contacted Guildford about a search for a rabbit about two weeks ago and the lady who runs it told me that she was no longer taking in any rabbits as she had gone back to work full time. In effect she's no longer rescuing although she does have some bunnies on site still.

rescues in surrey?

You could try Bobtails rescue in Surrey:)I think delia may be a member here (not sure though) good luck:)

I'm in Guildford and to my knowledge there's no rabbit rescues nearby :(

There's other rescues that have a bit of everything, maybe you could volunteer at one of those instead?

It doesn't have to be rabbit only, I'm happy to help out at any rescue but I can't find any small pet rescues or they all won't take volunteers under 16, and all the cats and dog rescues I've tried won't have volunteers under 16 either.

Back