• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oi, Bensonlola...

Well, I've just shut the shutters on the bunsters but they're nowhere to be seen - must be in the shed part having a poo or a nom at some hay. Piggies are sleeping in my hall except for Hazel when I walk past - she peers over the base at me. Chester is snoring as usual!

You?

Aww bless her :love::love: I love it when they go up on their back legs and peer at you! I put a ramp in for mine to join two cages together and it's just baffled them!

I thought you were never gonna answer :shock::shock::shock:

Buns good - Blackie had his post op dental check up today - his teeth on one side are quite misaligned, so he'll definitely need more dentals, poor lad (poor bank balance too...)

Piggies were pleased cos it rained today so they could stay in and slob.

Sounds about right. Mines £34 a month for the 4 - and I'm on a really low income, but never mind....I'll just have to rob a bank or two :lol:

Oh dear. I'm on NO income over the summer! Because I don't have a permanent job I don't get paid when I don't work. Now I wish I'd been saving all year! What about selling your pictures and not donating all of it to Rainbow Rabbits. I'm sure there'd be a market for them - Coffee/Craft shops? Dorset's gotta be full of em!! If I had any money I'd commission one of Chester, Benson, Lola, Penelope and Hazel all together, cause it's the only way I'll ever seem them like that!! But unless I win the lottery (which I don't play) I can't afford luxuries like lovely pictures by brilliant artists! :cry:

Back