• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now Louis needs vibes :( - PM results

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
Lilia's husbun Louis is now needing vibes :(

He was doing really well until we brought Lilia home for him to see.

He is very down in the dumps. He eats sporadically, is not drinking for himself but drinks happily from a syringe and seems to be 'on another planet' (he hasn't noticed that Solomon has just sat near him).

He has random spurts of movement where he seems to 'wake up' and then goes back to almost day dreaming again.

We are just waiting for Gill to get back and will speak to her again. I have a feeling we will be paying her a visit again :cry:

Giving the timings, I am wondering if he is in shock / grieving - has anyone got experience of this in bunnies?

Thank you :cry:

Last edited:
:cry::cry::cry::cry: loads of vibes he feels happier soon.

alvin was the opposite he seemed really happy the day after then dipped scarily by day 3 :cry::cry::cry:

its awful to watch :cry::cry:

I am so sorry. Sending lots and lots and lots of vibes. He knows how loved he is so I am sure that he will get through this xxx

how is he with soloman hun ??? i know he was close to lilia, im think hes going to need lots of fuss and attention,

huge vibes,

Louis died in the night :cry:

We took him to the vets yesterday evening - he wasn't impacted at all (like Lilia was) so he had sub cut fluids, Zantac, Metaclop, Fibreplex and Critical Care.

I woke up this morning to find he had passed :cry:

For Solomon's sake, we are having a PM done at 11am. Sol seems fine but I don't want to risk it.

I can't believe this - my babies have gone :cry::cry::cry:

how is he with soloman hun ??? i know he was close to lilia, im think hes going to need lots of fuss and attention,

huge vibes,

We did give him lots of fuss and attention but he has never been keen on human attention :cry: It was so hard because I just wanted to cuddle him but it stressed him out :cry:

Oh my goodness Erin I am so so sorry :cry::cry: I don't know what else to say. I hope all your other bunnies remain happy and healthy. If there is anything we can do just ask xxxx

We did give him lots of fuss and attention but he has never been keen on human attention :cry: It was so hard because I just wanted to cuddle him but it stressed him out :cry:

Omg hun im so sorry :cry::cry: , Id be surprised if the PM shows anything, I know how much he loved his lilia :( , but you are right it is best to make sure for solomans sake,

poor soloman too hes going to need support as well bless him

huge hugs all round :(

Back