• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bell is now officially.....

wally4eva

Mama Doe
...unable to have any babies.
She was neutered on Tuesday and was eating, pooing, weeing and drinking as soon as she got home. Good thing shes so greedy:lol:
My mum had to take her to the vet because I was at school so she is in a hump with my mumbecause she was the cause of her pain:p, but I went and collected her so she very happy with me:lol: My mum was saying 'I'm sure shes giving me the evil eyes, just look at her' :lol:
She was quite tired and slept alot on Tuesday and Wednesday but is completely back to normal now.
Went for a check up today and the vet said she was perfect.:love:

Bit of a pointless thread but wanted to share my happiness that she recovered so quickly and nothing went wrong.
Also we ussually only hear when bunnies get ill after their neuters so thought I would add a happy story of when it goes right.:D

:D Thank you:D
So am I, I was so worried something would go wrong or she wouldnt eat anything and the whole day at school I was worrying, I rushed home and ran all the way to vet and she was fine - but I was out of breath spluttering on the floor:lol:

Back