• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wagg Rabbit Food

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
I'm sure I've read somewhere before that the Wagg optimum rabbit nuggets are supposed to be pretty good. Am I right?

I think they're about 17% fibre. I have a bag that I got when I was trying Pipkin out on different pellets (he's a fussy one). He didn't like them when I first got them but seems to now so I give him a few on top of his Excel.

The only thing that worries me about them is that the pellets are quite small and may get stuck in their nose or something. Probably just me being paranoid though

Tried Keith on them but he was nuh-uh. Not eating that.

He loves his burgess, he has been known to knock the bowl out of my hand when I try to put it in the cage!

My two normally have them but are onle the bunny brunch at the min coz their grandma brought them the wrong one for bunnymass and it was two late to take it back :oops:

I prefer them cos they are cheaper and I can get them in Sainsburys :D

yeah tescos started stocking them too, i understand the high cost of bunny basics because its different hay and higher fibre but the cost of SS i find insulting as i cant see anywhere on the bag how they are better than the cheaper pellets :? :? ... i loved the wagg because they were so small it took the buns longer to eat them, therefore less was definately more :D:D:D

were back on A&P now (2nd time lou has put alvin on it :lol::lol:) and this time around alvin seems to like them so we will stick with em... if i ever go back to other pellets it would be the wagg ones

Also, Louie's diet is mainly herbs, hay, grass and weeds with just a few pellets so I would imagine that the slightly lower fibre contents makes no difference whatsoever :D

Ours preferred them to Burgess, but then I got 3 very cheap bags of SS mature online, and they seem to prefer that now. Sadly, it has gone up massively in price now so it may be back to Wagg soon.

I ve just changed back to wagg as Tilly's poop was not good on SS. Cheeky will eat anything I put in front of her :D

Back