• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Silly question about ear comms!

rosiebunny

Mama Doe
Will be booking Keith in for his op in the next few days, once the plums have been trimmed and the waiting period over with he is going to Freshfields to date some ladies :D
They do the bonding there, so I'll leave him a few days while he finds one he likes and bonds with her!

My silly question is that seeing as he's a lop would he get along ok with an uppy eared bun? He is quite expressive with his ears.
Although essentially I am happy to take on bunever Keith likes if they had a rex in I'd prefer him to get along with the rex :oops:

yeh absolutely, buns are very communicative in many ways so Im sure he'll get on with an uppy ear!

Cant wait to see pics of the newbie :love:

It's a while off because of the op needing to be done first, really impressed with what they do at freshfields tho!

After home check you take your bun along and they bond them for you, they have a special bonding cage. If it's obvious the buns wont get on they try dating him with another bun instead. He'll be away for a few days until properly bonded.
The wifey will come vaccinated, chipped and spayed, and they charge £40 for an adoption. I think that when you compare that with going to a :evil:petshop:evil: and buying a bun for £20, paying for spay and vaccinations yourself, and dealing with the inevitable illness that one local petshop has a record for :roll: you've saved yourself a fair bit of money, AND HAIR because they deal with the bonding!
Also solves the problem of Keither having declared the whole house HIS. I'll have a few days without him re-scenting things to neutralise the house before female bunny gets here :love:

;) a bit of rex envy hey? :lol: I've known someone have two up-eared/lop-eared pairs who got on really well :love::love:

This is exciting! Tell Keith not to pack his chicken!! He may not find anybun to bond with. Best keep that for home. :lol:

Back