• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie's lazy morning in

KTJ

Alpha Buck
This morning my Mum had the morning off work, and I came downstairs to find Alfie curled up in my Mum's dressing gown with her on the sofa! My Mum is great with all my buns, and cares more for them then she makes out (because they are mine, they are therefore my responsibility and she claims she has nothing to do with them.... despite going outside and bringing Alfie in for cuddles!)
Alfie was meant to be a foster, and I found him a forever home.... with me :D
He is the snuggliest bun ever and all he ever wants to do is sit on your lap and have his ears stroked :love: He doesn't mind being carried around, and is a very calm, lovely bun... Here he is enjoying cuddles!

alfieeee2.jpg

ALFIEEEE.jpg

AlfieandMum.jpg

Unfortunately, when I rescued Alfie, he was 6 months old and had been kept in a cage smaller than what my 2 pet rats are in. He had never been handled and never been named, and it has taken months to get him to trust me. He used to just sit in a corner and shake with fear :( but now he'll happily come and say hello to anyone.......... aslong as they give him lots of fuss!

Back