• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your Bunny groom you?

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Carlo is such a kissy boy! he literally grooms me all over... he has that sweet little look in his eye as he looks up at you: "I loves you so much mum" awwwww :love: I'm welling up here

Grace does constantly she wont leave me alone its lovely BUT since she has charlie i dont get so many washes now :( xxxx

No, he just licks the floor beside me a lot! :roll: Which means, apparently, that he doesn't think I am quite deserving of being actually groomed!!

Jose always does :love:

Rainbow only does it when I'm holding him, he licks me as if to say "If I kiss you, will you put me down???" :lol:

Paddy and Peaches just nip me :roll:

Bobby licks the floor around me... and licks when I pick her up... then kicks and bites :lol::roll:

Carlo is so funny he will run between Bobby and me, grooming us in turn.. he hates to leave one out :love:

matthew will give me one cursory lick on the neck when he wants to go down. but he will nibble my cross for ages - it has rabbit tooth marks on it now. tabby prefers to nibble me....

ahhhh, my crucifix gets a lick or two off both :)

Paddy once saw my chain around my neck when I was holding him, thought "Ooh shiney!" and bit it! But of course with the chain only being a thin one - he ended up biting my neck instead and left me with a bruise :roll:

Bobby licks the floor around me... and licks when I pick her up... then kicks and bites :lol::roll:

Carlo is so funny he will run between Bobby and me, grooming us in turn.. he hates to leave one out :love:

:love: Your buns temperaments sound absolutely gorgeous!! :love:
I don't think I've necessarily been "groomed", but Foo used to hump my arm when I was wearing a dressing gown before he lost his erm... man bits! Alfie sometimes licks, but I've always assumed that was because he could smell something on my hands. I would never leave any part of my body close to Flopsy for more than 3 seconds, he just bites, literally, he goes in for the kill and takes chunks out of me if I don't move quick enough..... maybe that could actually be a sign of affection though? :? :lol:

:love: Your buns temperaments sound absolutely gorgeous!! :love:
I don't think I've necessarily been "groomed", but Foo used to hump my arm when I was wearing a dressing gown before he lost his erm... man bits! Alfie sometimes licks, but I've always assumed that was because he could smell something on my hands. I would never leave any part of my body close to Flopsy for more than 3 seconds, he just bites, literally, he goes in for the kill and takes chunks out of me if I don't move quick enough..... maybe that could actually be a sign of affection though? :? :lol:

I think it means love TBH... I love the fact they all have different charactors

Sox grooms my shoes more than anything so i have started having to was my shoes because he will lick them clan and goodness know what kind of thing ive stood on he always sticks his had up my jumper and grooms the fleecy bit inside which can be quite annoying when he deides to put his paws up aswell and his claws jag me :roll:

Mr lover lover mmm they call me mr boombastic ............ :lol:

Ah Carlo has sooo much love to give little bunny casanova that he is :love:

Lilly will lick me for ages as long as I give her a nose rub in between she will honestly sit all day bless her. Dexter has only groomed me once a long time ago. Carlisle wont even let me touch him let alone touch me!! although he did come and have a sniff of me the other day which is huge progress he is realising I bring the food :lol: Jasper will lick my neck and make little grunts whan I pick him up :love:

Mr lover lover mmm they call me mr boombastic ............ :lol:

Ah Carlo has sooo much love to give little bunny casanova that he is :love:

Lilly will lick me for ages as long as I give her a nose rub in between she will honestly sit all day bless her. Dexter has only groomed me once a long time ago. Carlisle wont even let me touch him let alone touch me!! although he did come and have a sniff of me the other day which is huge progress he is realising I bring the food :lol: Jasper will lick my neck and make little grunts whan I pick him up :love:

haha yeah that song will keep popping into my head everytime he nuzzles me now..

Must say when Bobby licks its very special cos she does not give them out willy nilly.:roll:

When she was ickle she did tho :love:

Lola grooms anyone she can to the point where it's a bit embarassing even though it's nice. She'll groom your hands, legs, feet, slippers etc. The other 3 have never shown any interest in grooming humans though and only occassionally groom each other. I wonder if it's because Lola is the submissive bunny and desperate for a bit more affection, as she's bottom of the pack?

Lola grooms anyone she can to the point where it's a bit embarassing even though it's nice. She'll groom your hands, legs, feet, slippers etc. The other 3 have never shown any interest in grooming humans though and only occassionally groom each other. I wonder if it's because Lola is the submissive bunny and desperate for a bit more affection, as she's bottom of the pack?

I think this is true Carlo never really gets much grooms off Bobby but he will groom her all the time.. when I walk into ther room after work.. he binkies all around and then runs up for a groomathon, then makes himself completley flat so I can stroke him.... if I stop he grooms some more, or even sometimes boxes me till I start up again... ahhh my little man :love:

Out of my four only Blackie licks me, but Dan and Clo demand head rubs, and even Butters is now starting to ask for a stroke :love:

YES! :love::love::love:

My Ralphy licks me all the time...and my OH even more.

Buzz gives me nose bumps and licks everywhere around me except my face.

Ruby nudges and makes little noises.

Lucky likes licking my eyebrows and my elbows. :lol: He tries to 'brush my hair' with his claws - ouch! :lol: And when i'm laying on the floor he always snuggles tightly into me but doesnt like cuddles anymore at all! :shock: He just 'grew out of them' . :(

Back