• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Typical!

Bitzy

Mama Doe
I set Rascals indoor pen up y'day for after his op ..... I put a fleece covering the floor, litter tray, lovely new plush bed, food, water, treats etc oh and his carry case ........

What does he do ?? Uses the lovely new posh bed as a toilet ..... and his litter tray as a bed!! :lol: :roll: :lol:

Blessssss xx

Last edited:
My pair aren't too bad when it comes to going into freshly prepared hutch/run/shed. It's when I'm actually cleaning them that they annoy me. They'll come up and nudge my bum when I'm trying to clean the bottom of the hutch then they go in when it's half finished almost like they want to see how I'm getting on.:roll:

My snakes are the worse for messing up clean tanks. They always seem to have a wee reserve of poo ready for when I put them into a newly cleaned out viv. This week I cleaned out all three of them and ended up cleaning two of them out again an hour later.:evil:

I set Rascals indoor pen up y'day for after his op ..... I put a fleece covering the floor, litter tray, lovely new plush bed, food, water, treats etc oh and his carry case ........

What does he do ?? Uses the lovely new posh bed as a toilet ..... and his litter tray as a bed!! :lol: :roll: :lol:

Blessssss xx

Ha! Yeah, bunnies do that... :lol:

I'm sure they can tell thats exactly what they are not supposed to do so they do it:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back