• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blood on the floor - Any ideas??

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
I was at a wedding yeaterday, my sis was in feeding Herbs n Inca, they were both fine at 6pm.

So i come in at 12.30am and there is a bit of dried in blood on the rug, about the size of a 50p piece then two wee dribbles near.

I have checked the two of them over thoroughly but cannot see anything.
They are both normal, eating, drinking, pooing, peeing.

Any ideas anyone?

Maybe one of them caught their claw on something, that can cause a sudden bleed which normally stops very quickly. Have they got all their claws?

did either of them take a chunk out of your sis maybe?

Hehe, that would be funny

I am hoping it is nothing too serious, might have been the claw as Inca does have some deformed claws.

Dont think its the veg, they havent had anything different, and it really is bright red blood. :(

i would think claw because the blood just keeps coming :shock::shock: Alvin almost bled out while the vet nurse rushed to get that blood stop stuff when she cut his claw too short :shock::shock::shock:

Sounds like a claws been pulled out or knocked hun. Tillly did it once, it was like a blood bath I was in tears, and then it just stopped and she was fine :shock::roll:
xxxx

Thanks for the replies guys.....was what i was hoping for, a wee accident that is nothing too serious.

But as always i will be keeping an eye on both of em!

Back