• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some of my more scaley critters.

Indie22

Young Bun
I keep rather a lot of reptiles so thought id share a very small fraction of them. When buying my first rabbit I was hit with the stereotype, "OMG you keep snakes, no I wont sell you a rabbit" but Im sure you are all more open minded.

Marvin

DSCF1917.jpg

unamed

DSCF1927.jpg

Wallace

DSCF1920.jpg

Fern

DSCF1896.jpg

Holly

holly8.jpg

New hatched baby next to dad, cedric.

DSCF1873.jpg

unamed

DSCF1650.jpg

Tweed

DSCF1601.jpg

Solero

DSCF1575.jpg

Sonic

DSCF1365.jpg

Beth

DSCF1273.jpg

ARACHNOPHOBICS SKIP THIS SECTION

Delilah

DSCF1260.jpg

hes a cutie. I will tell him but he fancies himself anyway. Hes just started croaking this last 2 weeks.

they are all gorgeous, but i love marvin, wallace and fern and beth :love: ive got two hognoses myself so have a huge soft spot for them

they are all gorgeous, but i love marvin, wallace and fern and beth :love: ive got two hognoses myself so have a huge soft spot for them

Beth is a monster, 31inches and 650g. I have 5 hoggies in total and 5 coming from texas in september ish an anery (black and white) two albinos and a pair of normals all het snows!!! Should be an amazing project in a couple of years.

Wallace is a rescue. We sold him from my work and the owner had trouble with him, he developed an RI and we took him in for a bit gave him the antibiotics and fed him as he wouldnt feed for the owner. He went back and hes now 2. I bought him from the man about 3 months ago he had been force fed for about a year and had shed so badly there was about 5 layers of skin over his eyes and the vet said he was blind for life as it scarred. He hand fed 12 hours after getting him and has struck fed since and he shed ALL his skin off a week later to clear perfect eyes. Hes now putting weight on but will never be the right size.

not at all! they seem to purr which was fasinating! my mum wouldnt even come near the snakey with me :( everyone expects them to be slimy or wet :)

Beth is a monster, 31inches and 650g. I have 5 hoggies in total and 5 coming from texas in september ish an anery (black and white) two albinos and a pair of normals all het snows!!! Should be an amazing project in a couple of years.

oh wow lucky you, she is huge :love: my two are only little babies still though fingers crossed in a couple of years they will be big enough to breed.. i would love an anery and snows, they are stunning morphs i hope they both arrive safely. Shame they are still a little costly still ... maybe one day ;)

they are very costly, its taken nearly all my student loan and any extra from wages saved ontop for a year but it is an investment. A fraction of the price buying from the states though.

ooops sorry my student loan was meant to be on arty stuff haha

Fern and Solero are very pretty, I didn't even know you could get albino rosey boas.:shock: Holly is lovely as well I take it she's a hypo? Would get some nice bubs from her if you let her meet my boy Hog Island boa.:lol:

What kind of frog is Marvin by the way? Some kind of bullfrog? Amphibians are just not my strong point at all.:oops:

Fern and Solero are very pretty, I didn't even know you could get albino rosey boas.:shock: Holly is lovely as well I take it she's a hypo? Would get some nice bubs from her if you let her meet my boy Hog Island boa.:lol:

What kind of frog is Marvin by the way? Some kind of bullfrog? Amphibians are just not my strong point at all.:oops:

The rosy boa there should be pregnant to the male albino :D

Yes shes a hypo possible het albino (has the markers) she will be meeting my mums albino boy at some point to find out. Thats if I do want to breed her.
Hes a dwarf bullfrog yeah.

are you all on the big reptile forum (unsure on rules of naming other forums)

Marvin :love::love: Why does he want to eat his wife?? Do you have any bearded dragons cos am trying to persuade other half that I should have one, so far unsuccessfully!

Your scaleys are all lovely, even the hairy (gulp!) spider.

Back