• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

7ft rabbit hutch (new) Sheffield £65 ... 3 of 'em !! .. ebay

I like these. I linked to it a while back but it didn't go down well as it's not quite 2ft in one of the directions. I think it would be lovely for smaller breeds.

I like these. I linked to it a while back but it didn't go down well as it's not quite 2ft in one of the directions. I think it would be lovely for smaller breeds.

It's the first time I've seen them, I hadn't seen the previous link :oops:. For me there's also too much solid and not enough mesh but it wouldn't take a lot of effort to change that.

I was actually quite surprised with my The Rabbit Hutch Shop hutch I recently built - by the time the framework took up its space it's only really 20" width of floor space.

I really hope there's another door that I'm not noticing, otherwise that'd be a nightmare to clean out! :?

It's good that the sellers have put that it's for smaller breeds - makes a change for ebay!

xxx

I really hope there's another door that I'm not noticing, otherwise that'd be a nightmare to clean out! :?

It's good that the sellers have put that it's for smaller breeds - makes a change for ebay!

xxx

I thought the same about cleaning out then noticed it has a hinged lid;)

If you keep your eyes open there is 8ft by 2ft by 2.5ft hutches , like theses also on ebay. We have 4 of these , they aren't hard to clean out the fronts are wide enough to give you good access for a proper clean. We got our 4 from ebay but not this seller , i can't remember which seller but he is often selling on ebay.

Back