• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella's day and some of Archie too :)

Letichia

Alpha Buck
Took some pictures of my two today:) Unfortunately they had a fight yesterday so have had to be seperated but they are going to be with Karen (ARC) for 2 weeks whilst we are away so she is very kindly going to attempt to bond them again:)
I have seen a difference in Archie already since we have had him, today he was much more lively eating all his veg and running through his tunnel many times:). Now just got to get him to eat hay. He is munching on the grass though.
Anyway here is some of Bella free ranging and also in her run:
IMGP0643.jpg

IMGP0638.jpg

IMGP0627-1.jpg

IMGP0642.jpg

And my new man Archie:love:
IMGP0624.jpg

IMGP0622.jpg

Gorgeous :love:

Love the action shot with the ball :lol:

Ditto! I completely agree!
The one with the ball being thrown around made me laugh!
Gorgeous bunnies! I am sending bonding vibes for when they are put back together, hopefully they will fall in love and live hoppily ever after :love:

:wave: What lovely photos, and I'm so sorry they had a fight. Fingers crossed for the longer bonding session :D.

Thanks guys:) Will let you know how the bonding goes They will be in the best hands possible so fingers crossed:)

If the situation did arise that Bella and Archie are never going to get on, Archie will definitely stay with us. I have fallen in love with him and can't bare the thought of parting with him. He is getting used to me now, each morning i hand feed him his pellets and today he came and ate them on my lap:love:.

Back