• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie at the vets tommorrow U/D

Grace65

Warren Veteran
Hello all,
Im taking charlie back to the vets tommorrow (9.15am) his eye is still running a lot (it started again sunday) we thought the eye flush had done the trick but obviously its something else, the eye drops have done nothing so were going to get him an xray done tommorrow to see if it is his teeth roots.

If it IS his teeth roots does anyone know what happens?
Julie. xxxx

Last edited:
I don't know much about dental problems, but wanted to wish you and Charlie good luck at the vets tomorrow, I hope its something they can treat without too much difficulty x

Sorry i don't have any advice regarding dental problems but hope all goes ok at the vets tomorrow with Charlie and the X-ray doesn't show anything serious.
Please let us know how you get on:) x

Thank you,
i just wish i knew what this runny eye meant, it cleared once he had the flush now its back again! xxxxxxxx

Thank you,
i just wish i knew what this runny eye meant, it cleared once he had the flush now its back again! xxxxxxxx

Hi ,my rabbit has had runny eyes for weeks now and had two tear duct flushes so i am goin to ask for xrays now.I have also posted a thread asking for advice,hope your bun is ok x

Sending lots of vibes, will be thinking of you tomorrow. It could be an URI? Or dental. Not sure what would happen if it was his teeth roots, I know extraction is an option but I think that's only in extreme cases xxxxxxxxxx

Hiya sweetie, i said it on facebook but good luck again, there is a whole thread about zippy further down and her root problems, but she is extreme root, i'm sure he wont be as bad as her x x x

Charlie has been given eye cream and is going to be sedated next friday for another flush if is eye dosent improve, our vet has found some ridges or something and apparently who ever had him before me hasnt been giving him the correct diet because his teeth are all bumpy or something??:?

Anyway charlie got in a right old tizzy and was incredibly stressed and upset so were going to try this eye cream first then try the sedation next week if no improvement. xxxxxxxxx

Back