• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted: Giant Cambridge

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf Toyapops

I am looking to home a giant female with Max, a giant cross neutered male aged about 3 and a half, his brother died a couple of weeks ago. Max would like a gentle loving wife to live in his five star accomodation in the Cambridge area. Play house with 12ft x 4 ft outside run and frequent free run of the garden. Thank you.

Susan Ive mailed ou a couple of links across of bunnies and im more than happy to help you with a bunny run to get a wifey bun to him if needed.

xxx

Thanks karen, I'll let you know when I manage to sort him out. He was chatting up a wood pigeon this morning - must be getting fed up of his own company!

We have two giant x females who will be ready to be re-homed in around 4 weeks after their babies are weaned. They are 1 year old agoutis. You can see Little China's picture on our website.

Back