• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Getting along on 3 legs!!! Noodles Update.......PIC heavy

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
Remember two weeks ago when I was a poorly girly and broke my leg doing an eeeeee-normous binky???? I was so miserable and the vets had to take my leg off!!!!! :(:(:(I was sad like this :

DSCF0261.jpg

But I was soooooooooo NORTY and chewed my collar off ! So lady next door made me a stupid dress but after a week sneaky me learned how to take it off !!!!! :lol::lol: Silly hoomins!

DSCF0262.jpg

Well!!!!! Two days ago I went back to the nasty vets again and this time they cut all the strings off my leg which I am glad about because I didnt want them there any way!!!!! So me and mommy made a card for the vets and for the old lady and I had to sit still like this!!!

DSCF0277.jpg

But TODAY!!! Mommy put me back in my hutch whilst twiglet has her bits done? But i dont know what that is but it sounds painful. She said then we can live together again!!!

The hoomins made me a nice comfy bit in the hutch and told me to be a good girl and rest!!!

DSCF0288.jpg

DSCF0287.jpg

DSCF0286.jpg

But in about 30 seconds I had chinned the WHOLE level and was getting a little bit bored! So I did this!!!!

Sorry???? Who you calling Tripod????:lol::lol:

Mommy was shocked because no-one thought I was going to do that so soon!

He he! I am King of the Castle!!!!!!

DSCF0289.jpg

One bad thing is that I keep getting a itchy ear and I stretch and stretch and wiggle my stump but it just wont reach!!! So mommy has to do it for me! I have learnt to wash my face with two hands if I practise really hard. I can balance now by resting my stump on my tail. Its easy I just tuck it under me and its like a nice soft pillow and it helps keep me up!! Mommy said my leg is waiting for me at the bridge! I dont know where this place is but Im not going any time soon!!

Thank you all for helping me get better!

Aw Noodle! I'm so pleased you feel better. You've been a good girl for mummy, even if you are a little bit norty sometimes and keep nomming things you shouldn't.

Are you going to look after Twiglet when she comes home and tell her to be good? I didn't realise that you'd grown into such a big beautiful girl :love:

Awww bless her, what a little darling - she is a brave little fighter and very beautiful :love:

Aw Noodle! I'm so pleased you feel better. You've been a good girl for mummy, even if you are a little bit norty sometimes and keep nomming things you shouldn't.

Are you going to look after Twiglet when she comes home and tell her to be good? I didn't realise that you'd grown into such a big beautiful girl :love:

I dont know! I havent seen twig for two weeks now and last time mommy put me with her she tried to hump me because I was poorly! I was the boss before and when I was poorly twiggy wanted to be the boss and now we both the boss!

Mom thinks that when she gets back from the vets she will be less bossy! I hope so! Because IM in charge!:?:?:?:?

And yes! I am big! I am bigger that twiglet and the vets today said she is 2.4kg and we are only 6 months!!!!

Awww!!

I totally missed this news!

Poor Noodle!! I am so pleased that she is feeling better though, and that you gave her the chance to get better too.

It must be so hard for her to adapt, bless her!! :love::love:

Well done, for getting her well :love:

thanks all, it was tough...........

For 10 days she has slept next to our bed and we got no sleep. every noise she made in the night i was up checking her!

She kept getting poo stuck to her so we kept having to clean her with a very mild salt water solution.

She managed to rip one stitch out which was stapled, then she pulled the staple out........... then the hot weather caused her to be even more lethargic...

Tonight is her first night back outside!!!! Oooohhh..... but no sleep for us!

We got twiglet in the room for a few nights now............

AWWWWW! :love:

Glad your feeling better Noodle Smoodle, me and the buns all had a little cry when you hurt your leg...OK, YES, IT WAS JUST ME WHO CRIED :oops:

Jemma&Theo, i have that hutch! Its awesome isnt it, so easy to clean with the plastic base.

AWWWWW! :love:

Glad your feeling better Noodle Smoodle, me and the buns all had a little cry when you hurt your leg...OK, YES, IT WAS JUST ME WHO CRIED :oops:

Jemma&Theo, i have that hutch! Its awesome isnt it, so easy to clean with the plastic base.

:D he he:lol::lol:

Yes its easy to clean! but they are too big for it now! and they have eaten it to death theres not much life left in it.............. and its not even 4 months old yet...........

:D he he:lol::lol:

Yes its easy to clean! but they are too big for it now! and they have eaten it to death theres not much life left in it.............. and its not even 4 months old yet...........

:lol:

thankfully my buns are just ickle nethies. and they dont chew that much really. im always tossing stuff in for them to chew though.

Back