• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think I've made my bunnies neurotic

Candiflare

Mama Doe
I go down to see them this morning and Ralph and Ruby have some sort of non-eating pact where they're both just sitting there glaring at me from their litter tray when normally they're up against the bars begging when they hear the rustle of the packet.

I try and hand feed them SS pellets and they both box my hand away, grunting at me. So I sit there with my breakfast for the next 30 mins making myself late for work, worrying that they're in double stasis and wondering if I should take them to the vet.

Eventually they decide to be kind to me and start eating like normal and it;s all fine again. They just wanted me to sit there worrying!

haha Holly does that, i think its because she sleeps so deep and often eyes open that it takes a few mins for her to lose the drowsyness, another reason i think she leaves her special poops in the day, she sleeps as they are made.. its really weird because Pearl was and Alvin is always alert from sleep.

her quirks are so cool :lol::lol::lol:

Ruby was looking at me as if to say "Ralph says we're not speaking to you this morning and that we should both go on hunger strike, so I'm doing what he's doing."

Back