• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't ye just wanna.....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
..... grab a tuft and give it a goot yank!!!! Benson fluffy butt!!

DSC00630.jpg

No your mean ! Maybe a gentle stroke and un-noticeable tug but, not a yank - how would you like someone to yank your bottom hair :lol:

:lol: cute butt :D Castiel is looking just like that right now too, as soon as I touch his little bum though he spins round and boxes me!

I've had both Bella and Oscar on my knee..grooming and plucking :roll: they sit on my knee 'chattering' :love::love: Oscars fluff is never ending but Bella doesn't appear to be moulting very much at all

Awwww, looks just like Alfie's bum. :love::love:

Even the kids have a gentle pull on the loose tufts as he walks past. :oops: :lol: It's amazing the amount of fur I can pull out every time - you'd think his bum would be bald by now. I'm sure he must have lost about a stone in weight with all the fur he's lost. :lol:

yeah i do!!! :love:

but im never plucking a bun again, we tried to give marley a hand shedding his coat this year and i think i enjoyed it too much...he has a bald patch!!:oops:

Ive ruined his summer coat, from the front he looks great, but the back, not so great! :lol::roll:

Back