• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know how my boys moan because everything is pink?

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Well, I think I may have something wrong in my brain cos look what I managed to put together for Nutmeg (girlie) - totally by accident...

_IGP8201-vi.jpg

Yes, blue cage, blue towel, blue litter tray and blue bowl. Completely unintentional.

Awww is that to confine her for cage rest? The others look like they are sympathetic to her confinement :lol::love:

Awww is that to confine her for cage rest? The others look like they are sympathetic to her confinement :lol::love:

Yup. The cage is a bit longer than it looks in that photo.

Smudge is often to be found sitting next to her. In fact I worry a bit that he's not eating enough hay.

Yup. The cage is a bit longer than it looks in that photo.

Smudge is often to be found sitting next to her. In fact I worry a bit that he's not eating enough hay.

Awww how lovely, can you put a hay rack on the outside of the cage and stuff it so both can nibble? It might make him feel better, give him her litter tray etc

Awww how lovely, can you put a hay rack on the outside of the cage and stuff it so both can nibble? It might make him feel better, give him her litter tray etc

That's an idea. I'll see if I have something that'll work. I can't really swap litter trays as the spot where the cage is is where their second tray normally goes so at the moment they have one much larger one between three. I'm certain I have a hay rack I can attach though. :thumb:

That's an idea. I'll see if I have something that'll work. I can't really swap litter trays as the spot where the cage is is where their second tray normally goes so at the moment they have one much larger one between three. I'm certain I have a hay rack I can attach though. :thumb:

Yes and it would be worth letting him have a quick sniff before you clean it :mrgreen:

Back