• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyones buns dig your clothes ????

doot26

Warren Scout
as cooper had his first day out and about today i was sat on the ground the whole time to suppervise , now cooper came over climbed onto my knee and sprawled out he then had a wee dose but when he woke he sat up licked my arm and had a little groom he then turned around sat back on his bum and started to dig / scrabble at my top with his front paws then stopped licked me again got down and went about his business anyone any idea what thats about ???? i know bunnies are strange by human comparisons but i dont know wether to be pleased or insulted lol

Yep, Dan likes to dig at clothes.

Blackie and Clo trash the towel of they've had meds, but don't bother otherwise.

I've seen buns who have carefully pulled threads out of towels (but not eaten them, thank goodness)

Mine dig my clothes, normally when they want to be down to go to the toilet. Jasmine was digging them today in fact she's just a pain though :roll::lol:

Harvey has once managed to pull a towel into his pen off the radiator and destroy it while I was out

Mine love digging clothes, whether you're wearing em or not :lol:
They've been known to drag the OH's t-shirt off the chair and happily spend ages digging it up, smoothing it down then digging it back up again.
When they to it to us when we're inside the clothes it's usually to ask to get down and play on the floor with them :love::love:

My two love diving into the ironing basket to have a good ole rummage around.

Also, strangely when I'm washing up they tend to dig and pull at my trouser leg and attack my feet!

Selina tries to dig my clothes while I'm wearing them. AND she does it to my chest too (I usually have massive scratches if I'm wearing a low cut top. :(

Back