• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well that didnt feel very nice!

Becca24

Mama Doe
Just went to put Pip back in his hutch from his run, picked him and I think he growled (well made a noise I have never heard a rabbit growl before) at me and then when I got him he literally threw himself over my shoulder onto the floor! :shock::shock:

Its the first time he has ever been grumpy with me, I am a bit put out by his mardiness actually! :cry::cry:

Oh dear :shock: my buns all seemed to get more hormonal in those few weeks after their neuter than they were before! He's probably too hot as well.

The only time I had a bun growl at me she was pregnant, but we didn't know. I told people she was acting strange and growling, but they didn't believe me until they witnessed it themselves. It was really loud!

How does it actually sounds?? Does is sound remotely like a dog?? :oops::oops:

Yeah, similar - you can definitely tell it's a deep growl! Really freaked me out when it first happened as I didn't know much about buns and didn't think they could make any noise at all :oops:

Oh dear :shock: my buns all seemed to get more hormonal in those few weeks after their neuter than they were before! He's probably too hot as well.

I wondered if it was to do with the fact that he likes being on the grass and wasnt happy to go back on the decking! :?:?

Honeys awful for grunting, shes always doing it but its mainly because she can hear you and trying to work out which way your comeing.
I think I have a video of her grunting, Ill try and upload it. If not theres probs some videos on youtube.

Back