• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do...

...your buns use Ice pods...we ordered some and i left it in the hutch while i was at school, but im not sure if they actually use it...

Anybuns out there like it???

Butters & Blackie pretty much ignore theirs apart from licking the condensation off. Dan tries to use his as a frisbee. Clo is still ignoring. They've not had them long, tho...

Mine don't have an icepod but they get a frozen lemonade bottle of water. Lola licks the condensation off the side but Benson ignores it. Mine seem to stay cool enough though - I drape a white cotton sheet all over the side of the run that gets sun and it may not be as hot over here (N. Ireland) as it is over there.

Mine have frozen bottles and they all try and cram thereselfs onto one even though there are 6 in there for them :lol:

I have a feeling that Bo would deploy it as a weapon of I had one so it's the good old frozen water bottle for them ... I have seen Barnabunny practically lying over the top of it once but usually he just sticks his bum on it :lol:

I put the ice pods out on hot days....the boys lie in the sunniest patches, ignoring the shade and the ice pods, and bun bathe....:roll:

Back