• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What a Bunny House this would be

Saw something similar not long ago....I wanted to live in one room, while the buns had the rest of it, but a) I couldn't afford one and b) it wouldn't fit in the garden....

Yes, Benson and Lola had one like this as a stop gap until they got their bigger home.

ONLY JOKING!!!!!!!!! That thing's bigger than my house! :shock:

Ooooh! It's a Finnlife Helsinki shed! :D (I'm a closet shed nerd!) I really wanted one of these for my bunnies when I was choosing their shed but it was a little out of my price range and would take up the entire garden :)lol: ...and most of nextdoors) so they got a smaller one. Gutted, I was! :lol:

The shed I have is a Finnlife one still, just much smaller. I hope they haven't got it on the Tesco website as Mum'll be well peeved if she missed out on Clubcard points! :lol:

Forget bunny house, i wanna live in it :shock: If my parents win the lottery i'm stealing some money and buying one!!

Back