• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO coco1200

Indie22

Young Bun
Hiya, I had a really bored day and came across your pic so for the past 5 hours doing this. Apologies for not asking first but think it will be ok...

bunnydrawning.jpg

I may have made the one on the right slightly podgier than he/she is.

:shock::shock::shock::shock:
Jeez-louize! Thats so good.
Right thats it...you are barred from the art club for possibly being too good! ;)

You'll be having commissions form all of us in no time! :love:

haha, ok ill work with my weaknesses then, I hate paint. Thanks for the lovely comments. Im off college bored till september so if you have nice photos send them.

Thank you everybody, im quite proud of it for my first rabbits. I dont mind being sent photos. I need to keep up the practise over the summer holidays.

Thank you everybody, im quite proud of it for my first rabbits. I dont mind being sent photos. I need to keep up the practise over the summer holidays.

Your drawing is fantastic!!!! :love:

Excuse me if I'm speaking out of turn, but could you turn drawing other people's bunnies into a fundraiser for a rescue you would like to support? Charging a set amount per pic?

Just a thought :)

Your drawing is fantastic!!!! :love:

Excuse me if I'm speaking out of turn, but could you turn drawing other people's bunnies into a fundraiser for a rescue you would like to support? Charging a set amount per pic?

Just a thought :)

ooo thats a good idea, I would pay :)

Back