• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone is Essex feed Science Selective Mature?

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
Where do you get it from? I am having a bit of a food emergency, almost run out and my usual shop is out of stock, and I am going away on Friday! Ekk...

Can your vet get it for you? If they use science recovery they might be able to order some in for next day as it will presumably come from the same stockist of supreme products. I think our local Wyevale stocks it too - is there one of those near you (how about the one that used to be Roots n Shoots on that road between Upminster and Brentwood, I forget its name). I can go and have a look in the Chelmsford one tomorrow if you're desperate - or I have plenty of normal SS I can send your way if you need.

Can your vet get it for you? If they use science recovery they might be able to order some in for next day as it will presumably come from the same stockist of supreme products. I think our local Wyevale stocks it too - is there one of those near you (how about the one that used to be Roots n Shoots on that road between Upminster and Brentwood, I forget its name). I can go and have a look in the Chelmsford one tomorrow if you're desperate - or I have plenty of normal SS I can send your way if you need.

Oh I could try the vets..good thinking. I can always put them back on the normal SS if it come to it, my mum has plenty.
Will try Wyvale as well! I have a feeling I will be "working" from home tomorrow.

Crisis almost over! Santa you were right, the place that used to be Roots and Shoots, now called "Country Gardens" does stock it, spoke to a lovely chap who has put two bags aside for me :)

Just need to get out of work early and collect it and all will be well!!

Glad you're sorted - I was going to suggest you ring Ockendon Garden Centre. They do the normal SS and I *think* they have the mature too. ;);)

Back