• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new cooper pics (i know i'm sad)videos link added i hope

doot26

Warren Scout
5u0d1z.jpg

2ztcaa9.jpg

2housgh.jpg

tried to get a video on but thats not workin but i will try and get a wee link somehow hes soooooooooooo adorable ...
:love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
awk i know they drag the ground lol he does look tiny its hard to believe he's like the size of an adult mini lop :lol:

i know they've only just started to stay on their own sides of his head lol he seems to be surprised every now and then that they are there and spends ages licking them lol

hes only 9 weeks will be ten on sat so he only came on friday past so hes all brand new but i'm totally shocked how well balanced and mellow he is he has totally taken to us all and loves my son these pics are today (his first time out in our rabbit safe area ) and he loved it got a brilliant binky video but trying to youtube it so people can see .. i just love him already my gorgeous wee french lop i'm almost as proud as i am of my son (is that wrong lol)

hes only 9 weeks will be ten on sat so he only came on friday past so hes all brand new but i'm totally shocked how well balanced and mellow he is he has totally taken to us all and loves my son these pics are today (his first time out in our rabbit safe area ) and he loved it got a brilliant binky video but trying to youtube it so people can see .. i just love him already my gorgeous wee french lop i'm almost as proud as i am of my son (is that wrong lol)

No, definitely not! I don't have kids but I refer to the buns as "My girls" - my sister thinks it's hilarious and says that I think they're my children! They're my fluffy babies and I'd do anything for them! And Hammy the hamster! :)

awk shucs :oops: thanks everyone i think everyones bunnies are gorgeous and my OH keeps me outta rescues for that fact alone lol but i just cannot stop watching cooper hes so funny and cute and the fact he seems to really enjoy my sons company just makes it all even better .. but your prob all gonna get super bored with pics of him lol :roll: but i cant help it ;)

Back