• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our day in pictures :) PICTURE HEAVY!

Poppy "the brave", sniffing aroung for some tasty veg and nuggets at breakfast time while maggie hides in the plant pot and our big wuss, ginger waits cautiously for the all clear to approach the food bowl! - she really does do this! :lol:
15062010134.jpg

"finger food"
15062010133.jpg

Dolly: "Marley, look cute weve been spotted!" Marley "oh hiii mummeh, whats that? of course we werent chewing our way through the trellis!)
30062010158.jpg

"...honest!"
30062010156.jpg

...after a good binkey round the garden, (which i couldnt catch because my phone camera is poo!) the buns flop out in the big planter
30062010149.jpg

30062010148.jpg

Jessy dog chills out in the sunshine :love:
30062010174.jpg

Dolly: "Dat soil mades me all muckeh mummeh" :love:
30062010155.jpg

"have i missed a spot mummeh?...Then what you looking at?"
30062010154.jpg

:love:
Camera phone isnt great when the suns glaring but never mind :)

awww i just realised you can see Dolly's bald patch under chin on her chest. The mean old vet shaved my poor baby after he gave cylap without warning me of the possible side effects.

Its growing back nicely now though :)

awwww bunnies bunnies bunnies :love::love::love: cant get enough of these 2:oops::roll:

:love::love::love::love:
I love your dogs hair, what breed is she??

Were unsure, she was a rescue.

We think shes poodle x bearded collie :lol:
When her hair grows long it goes like the coat of a bearded collie but with a wave in it. When its short its curlyish and after a bath when you can see her body shape shes very much like a poodle. poor girl! Bit of a dolly mix, would you believe shes 14!!

Were unsure, she was a rescue.

We think shes poodle x bearded collie :lol:
When her hair grows long it goes like the coat of a bearded collie but with a wave in it. When its short its curlyish and after a bath when you can see her body shape shes very much like a poodle. poor girl! Bit of a dolly mix, would you believe shes 14!!

Awww I thought she was a poodle mix:love:
Wow, she dosen't look 14 she looks much younger!!!:love::love:

Awww I thought she was a poodle mix:love:
Wow, she dosen't look 14 she looks much younger!!!:love::love:

I couldnt believe it when i looked over her vet records, our first visit with Jess was when we first got her in 2001 and they said she was no younger than 5 because of something in the eye that you only see in dogs overr 5.

So weve had her 9 years now and most of her life :) ive reecently noticed shes started to slow down :( i cant imagine life without her, shes got a good couple of years left in her though:)

She loves our piggies and buns, theyre her pack :) she wont let my auntys dog near them or their hutches!! :lol:

Back