• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

he's scared of....

Aww, poor lad :love:
Mine used to be scared of the police helicopter, but they seem to be getting used to it now- which says a lot about the area I live in :roll:

Both my girls are petrified of aeroplanes too! Nothing else seems to bother them! I think the planes must let off some really high frequency noises that perhaps we can't hear but the buns can.

:lol: haha spot nearly poo'd his pants the other day as we had a balloon come over his ears were all over the place it was so funny :lol:

rosie is scared of the hoover, soo i tell her the hoover monster is coming into the room, as soon as she hears it, she runs and hides behind her carrot tree :lol:

locksley is also scared of injections at vets, never seen a rabbit act how he does, he literally jumps out of his skin as soon as it goes in :shock: even the vet couldn't believe how scared he gets

My lions don't like planes either. Last weekend was Biggin Hill airshow which isn't far from here so I kept them indoors.

My four are pretty fearless, they face down the local cats through the (very sturdy) run bars and two of them were brought up with lots of dogs and children around so they're not too bothered by anything. In fact, I've posted a pic on here of Blakey fast asleep whilst the OH had his chopsaw on the go right beside the hutch (he was making their new home)
However ... get up from the sofa in the wrong way when they're visiting inside and it's bunnies under chairs, into tunnels and little quivering bottoms sticking out of litter trays :lol::roll:

Back