• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The garden in bloom

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
I love photographing the garden when it's so colourful...

GardenJune2010001.jpg

GardenJune2010003.jpg

GardenJune2010005.jpg

GardenJune2010007.jpg

GardenJune2010008.jpg

lovely garden, bet it was hard work to get it to look like that. i started mine this spring and it is getting there, slowly. xxxx

Absolutely stunning :D

By the way, my Oranges and Lemons rose has a fully opened flower on it now and smells beautiful :love:

And another pretty garden!! :)

I love the rose, it's the type I like, with few petals, but lovely colours. Do you happen to know what it is called?

And another pretty garden!! :)

I love the rose, it's the type I like, with few petals, but lovely colours. Do you happen to know what it is called?

I'm afraid not - there were lots of neglected rose bushes here when we moved in, so they were pruned vigorously and came back to life, but we have no idea on names.

I can tell you that its NOT Freddie Mercury, Catherine Cookson, Remembrance, Sweet Memories, Sweet Dreams, Raspberry Ripple, Oranges & Lemons or Strawberries and cream, cos we bought those after moving here (not that that's a great help really :oops:)

Back