• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Burns Green Oat Hay

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
:D Just gave everybody some Burns Green Oat Hay and they've gone mad for it! Bless them I love to watch them tucking in :love::love:

I just bought some of that too, even though its pretty expensive. I had some of those tester bags of hay from animal magic pet supplies at easter and the favourite was the Burns hay.

They go mental for it lol. No matter how much I put out in one go, its all gone by the next time I check! Their jaws must be aching from all the chewing. Especially at the speed Nora eats everything - you'd think it was a competition or something!

I just bought some of that too, even though its pretty expensive. I had some of those tester bags of hay from animal magic pet supplies at easter and the favourite was the Burns hay.

They go mental for it lol. No matter how much I put out in one go, its all gone by the next time I check! Their jaws must be aching from all the chewing. Especially at the speed Nora eats everything - you'd think it was a competition or something!

:lol::lol: Harvey ran up the ramp of the hutch and he started eating before he was even on the top level! You'd think I starved them

My two love it too.

They also love alfalfa hay, but they can't get much of that cos it's not great for bunsters.

Alvin was never really a fan, a lot would just get thrown away... both buns go crazy for the alfalfa kings oat wheat and barley hay though :D:D

Bob and Olive have Oxbow Timothy hay and Burns Green Oat hay. When we fill up the rack you can actually see the buns turn their back on the Timothy and wait for the Burns to turn up. I can't even get it in the rack before they've pounced on me. They LOVE it! :lol:

Chemistdirect.co.uk are selling the Burns Oat hay for £3.50 (compared to £3.99 from Burns) and you get free delivery over £40!

My lot absolutely adore it, but I've had to stop buying it as I was using a bag a day

Alvin was never really a fan, a lot would just get thrown away... both buns go crazy for the alfalfa kings oat wheat and barley hay though :D:D

Mine love the Alfalfa King stuff as well :D:D

Thank you, I normally get mine from Hay Experts, can't remember how much it costs on there :oops: I'll check though thanks :D

I got carrot tops at Morrisons today! They've never had them there before :D I was embarrassingly excited!

My local morrisons have stopped the carrots, I'd been getting them off the veg market and they're very bunchy! and only about £1, my buns also love burns green oat hay, I get a medicated bag as another option for them and only £2.50 which they also love.

Back