• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Garden!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
I finally got the pictures to upload!

This lot was taken on the 10th June
1006201013.jpg

1006201012.jpg

1006201015.jpg

1006201014.jpg

1006201021.jpg

1006201029.jpg

1006201025.jpg

100620107.jpg

100620106.jpg

100620109.jpg

Wow thats comming along:) My sister has just moved to scotland so will have to come visit you when i come over :)

Phil that is such a beautiful place to live, your garden is wonderful..lots of hard work put in..bit envious :lol:

Absolutely amazing!! Must be a lot of hard work, but worth it :)

Btw....love the shot with the dog cocking its leg lol ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: I just noticed that when i was looking through!

thanks guys, Marie where has your sister moved too? You'd be very welcome to come visit!

I would love to have that view!! What an improvement to when you moved in. Well done! And it's funny how your dog tries to be in the photos. :lol:

Absolutely beautiful, I am very jealous - I would just love to have that - it's perfect for your dogs too, they are lovely :love:

its soo huge, imagine if i had a garden soo big :lol: im always sayign to dad i need more land, then i can grow loads of grub :lol:
has the greenhouse been more secure since the wind damage, everything looks to have caught up and doing well :wave:

Shes moved to dumfris

Brilliant where abouts?

Thanks guys! :D

Lisa, the garden is huge and sometimes i wish it was just a little bit smaller :lol: I am planning to put a shrubbery down the fence line over winter this year and also putting a small wildlife pond in next to the table and chairs.

Jane feel free to visit i won't charge you a penny!

Gisela, it looks so much better than when we moved in! I was looking at the first pics i took of it the other day and it was just bare and un cared for :D

ETA: Yes, since Ali fixed the greenhouse it's been great! Everything has done really well to catch up.

Last edited:
Back