• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

found pus snot on floor again :(

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
yup...weve been so hot weve had little buns in lounge..berties domain but penned off one end..and weve had all 3 in garden where they called a truce due to the heat to enjoy the cool grass.
yesterday i noticed bertie was unwell with gi probs......and about 7.30pm nikki noticed a small spot of white pus snot on the floor beside him but i hadnt heard him sneezing....but obviously he had.
hes very clingy..i gave him metaclopramide syrup zantac syrup and metacam yesterday and some fresh mint and apple to encourage himt o eat. at night he was eating hay and pellets slowly little n often but he was pooping again and that was a relief.
im off to ring vets...he needs antbx again and his ears are a litle smelly so guess its an infection again.
he seems rather off colour this morning and his ears are blazing hot and hes very clingy like a small child. bless him

do you think i make him worse by using the air con on wheels and the fans....its sooo hot in this house. we leave him in the garden from a while before sun begis to set till about 10.30pm..hes snoozing..munching grass..binkying....even with merlin nipping his bum playing tag like he does with the cats:shock: bertie got over excited and ran away then binkiyed.

thank you. our vet ellen didnt even want to see him..its too hot and far too stressful for him especially like this.
shes given him more baytril as thats what the culture sesnsitivity test said many months back. also some metaclop to help his tum..and withou question to give him metacam.
hes snuffly...and sounds congested..but can still sniff out whatever youre trying to eat without him knowing:oops::lol:

hes not eating great but then neithers merlin..but bifs fine thank you she said..nom nom nom:lol:

hes eating a few strands of hay here and there and hes eating some pellets now. we have wees and some poops...bigger too.

im off back downstairs..im kipping on the sofabed tonite as hes very clingy bless him:love:

hope he gets better soon poor old thing. this bloomin heatwave doesnt help:(

Back