• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Holidayhutch...

georgie_f

Mama Doe
'Ello Lynne! (and the rest of RU ;)). Clowd an Barleh here!

We dids want to say fankyou to yous for postin' us our noo 'ouse! :D We have been livings in a Monster Munch box and have been afeared that a monster wud see and eats us. :shock: So we's verreh pleased to have a proper wooden 'ouse which we can do de hidings in.

We had a look insides -

We gave it a good sniffin' -

And we did sits our butts on de roof to check the structural stability -

We likes it lotsies! :love: -

Fank you very muchies for postin' it all de way to us! :wave:

Aaaaaaw Ello Cloud and Barleh:wave: I never knew you were such handsome bunnehs your mummy needs to post piccies more often of you.

I am very impressed that mummy managed to put it together for you so quickly :p

You do look lovely and snug in it, but remember it is a hidey hole not a poopy box:lol:

What your mummy said about this picture really made me lol:lol::lol::lol:
067we.jpg

I hope your other goodies have arrived too or is mummy keeping them all for herself?

Aaaaaaw Ello Cloud and Barleh:wave: I never knew you were such handsome bunnehs your mummy needs to post piccies more often of you.

I am very impressed that mummy managed to put it together for you so quickly :p

You do look lovely and snug in it, but remember it is a hidey hole not a poopy box:lol:

What your mummy said about this picture really made me lol:lol::lol::lol:
067we.jpg

I hope your other goodies have arrived too or is mummy keeping them all for herself?

Mummeh is quite good at de buildings of stuffs put she dids stab herself wiv de screwdrivener. :roll: We fought we better check the structural stability as stuff she makesies falls down a lot. :roll: We might does some pooping in it just to check if it leaksies and we might give it a bit of a choo laters.

We dids also gets our ovva parcels. We have been peeing on our Megazorb and nomming our hays. :D We have to have carrot drop slices though cos Mummeh left dem in de sun. :roll::lol:

Jess has told us to tell yous that she likes her jingley keyring. Brian has told Mummeh dat she needs to order more cos Jess wouldn't share. :roll:

aww thats a cute little house, how big is it?? looking for something like that for mine

I shall measure it for you in the morning ;) It's a nice size, fits perfectly in the gap I had for it! :D Cloud and Barley both got in together and looked snug but not squashed. :)

Dear Cloud and Barley
When ze men in de white cotes com 4 your mummeh, I will gets in a littal boatz and com reskew u phrom insanity:lol:

Dear Cloud and Barley
When ze men in de white cotes com 4 your mummeh, I will gets in a littal boatz and com reskew u phrom insanity:lol:

Fank yoous, that would be's awesum. She's clearly insane. Sometimes she does give Barleh mohicans and she does laugh lots and sometimes she puts her noggin in our basket wiv us! :shock: I fink we's neglected terribleey and she obviously finks she's a bunneh too. :shock: We wud takes her to de loony bin ourselves but we's very small and don't have opposable thumbs to carry her wiv. We shall just try to bite her a bit to gets her to go away for the time being until rescoo can be co-ordinated.

Clowd xx :wave:

thanks - I think I found it on holidayhutch website - is it 2ft?
also does the lid open?
I think my buns would love it

thanks - I think I found it on holidayhutch website - is it 2ft?
also does the lid open?
I think my buns would love it

Yeah, I'd say it's about two foot long. The lid is screwed on but I guess it'd be easy to just attach a couple of hinges instead. :D The little ramp is fixed, it doesn't close.

Back