• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photo of my new rabbit...

Toad

Warren Scout
Will be here in a week and I am very excited!! I am new to this forum :wave: but I have been looking at this forum for a few weeks now and have picked up many tricks, advice and care tips to make my rabbit very happy and healthy! So thank you all! :D

I will be picking up my little one next week. He/she is a netherland (Dad) crossed with a continental (Mum) so should get to be quite a size!!:shock:

My little on with the white stripe on it nose. This is a picture of him/her at 4 weeks old. He/she will be 8 weeks old on Monday!
wabbit.jpg

This is the mum and dad...
mumanddadwabbit.jpg

My partner has built a massive hutch in the back garden. It could act as a guest house for human visitors :lol:
thehutch.jpg

The main hutch is 8foot x 3 foot and the run is about 9 foot x 2 foot. Lots of space for hopping. Plus rabbit will have free range of the garden when I am outside. :D

Wish me luck as a novice rabbit owner. I'm sure I will be straight on here with any questions for you all to answer.

Ruth :wave:

Last edited:
This is the mum and dad...
mumanddadwabbit.jpg

Welcome Ruth :wave:
Mum and dad eh? :shock: the mum is tiny!!!
We got our first rabbits at christmas and we have learnt LOADS from here :)
any questions you have just ask as everyone here are a friendly bunch :D:wave:

Welcome Ruth :wave:
Mum and dad eh? :shock: the mum is tiny!!!
We got our first rabbits at christmas and we have learnt LOADS from here :)
any questions you have just ask as everyone here are a friendly bunch :D:wave:

I read it where the mum is the conti??

Cute bunster, i agree, strange mum & dad!!

Ah well, they have produced a cute bunster and looks like your bun will have a lovely new pad waiting :)

How ... *turns pic sideways* but how .... *shakes head* .... :shock: Surely there would have to be some kind of scaffolding involved between mum and dad :?

Your little one is sooo sweet, and a very lucky bun with all that hopping room :D
Can't wait to see more pics :love:

Yes very strange pair! The mum is the continental, and the dad is the Netherland. Seems like the giant gene is taking over as they are tunring out to be quite big buns :love:

I will update you with pictures of the little one when he/she arrives. We have not named him/her yet as I have not been updated of the sex yet. I have some names in mind but I might see what their personality is like first!

I am enjoying the last few days that my herb patch will look all nice and not decimated!

Thank you everyone! :wave: I will be counting on you all to answer my questions. I have been reading up for weeks, but by the sounds of this forum...no reading up can truly prepare you!!

I hope my little ones parents have at least amused you this evening! I promise it's not photoshopped!! :lol:

I will be looking forward to seeing your little one grow up! I cant imagine what a Nethis & Conti will produce!
He/she is VERY cute though! :love:

:lol: Who knows!! Maybe I will call my bun 'mystery' :lol:

I think that is brill. :lol::lol:
then when people ask where the names come from you can say, well the mum and dad are dwarf and giant, you have a guess? :lol:

What a cute bunbun you'll be having :) The setup looks great too - loads of room. Bet you can't wait :D

Back