• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue Buns - finally here !!

Doghouse135

Mama Doe
Well the two rescue buns are finally here on stage 1 of their journey.

They are the most gorgeous girlies - seem really good natured although pretty scared at the present time. I've currently put them in a 5x5ft run as they're scared of the open space having spent the last year in this:

RescueBuns-MarthaandRose001.jpg

RescueBuns-MarthaandRose002.jpg

They're being fed Tesco Value rabbit muesli but again I don't want to change it as they'll be going to Ali hopefully by the end of the week and then she can slowly change their food to something more appropriate.

RescueBuns-MarthaandRose007.jpg

RescueBuns-MarthaandRose006.jpg

RescueBuns-MarthaandRose005.jpg

RescueBuns-MarthaandRose004.jpg

RescueBuns-MarthaandRose008.jpg

Really sweet little things and I'm tempted but have no more room :cry:

The photos really don't do them justice. Their colouring is gorgeous.

Bless them - I'm so glad they're going to have the life they deserve from herein.

They are gorgeous, that hutch is disgusting :(

So glad that they have a better life ahead of them now :D

What lovely buns:love:
So glad they have now found there forever home with you:) and are out of that hutch.

What lovely buns:love:
So glad they have now found there forever home with you:) and are out of that hutch.

Regrettably, their forever home is not with me as I don't have the room :cry:

There are going to Ali (Mudgy) initially ;) - and then on to Caroline (Bunnyrun) for rehoming. I'm not sure they're going to get as far as Eastbourne though. Whoever sees these two will fall in love :love: If I had more space they would definitely be staying here.

They've had a reasonable night. Not eating much but they are eating so I'm keeping a close eye on them. Still very scared and keep checking in with each other to make sure the other one is still there. These two definitely can't be seperated - As they've only ever been in that hutch, they've never had toys (I shouldn't imagine) - They're chinning everything in the run and LOVE running through the tunnels and hideys.

Hopefully, we'll establish some more natural behaviour - going to put a digging box in their run later so they can dig to their hearts content - that's one of the reasons the owners kept them in that hutch for a year because when they let them out (last year !!!), they ate the plants and dug :roll:

Regrettably, their forever home is not with me as I don't have the room :cry:

There are going to Ali (Mudgy) initially ;) - and then on to Caroline (Bunnyrun) for rehoming. I'm not sure they're going to get as far as Eastbourne though. Whoever sees these two will fall in love :love: If I had more space they would definitely be staying here.

They've had a reasonable night. Not eating much but they are eating so I'm keeping a close eye on them. Still very scared and keep checking in with each other to make sure the other one is still there. These two definitely can't be seperated - As they've only ever been in that hutch, they've never had toys (I shouldn't imagine) - They're chinning everything in the run and LOVE running through the tunnels and hideys.

Hopefully, we'll establish some more natural behaviour - going to put a digging box in their run later so they can dig to their hearts content - that's one of the reasons the owners kept them in that hutch for a year because when they let them out (last year !!!), they ate the plants and dug :roll:

Blimey, fancy them doing that, must have been a shock :roll:

I'm sure they will quickly gain in confidence and make someone very happy :D

Back