• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Male baby - Surrey

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of demons_soul

Contact/organisation details: I am fostering for Furry Friends in Old Coulsdon. Please PM me on here or call Emma on 020 8407 1080 or 0797 356 9371.
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes for their whole lives.
Number of animals:1
Type/Breed/Variety: Teeny tiny rabbit
Sex: Male
Age(s): Estimated at 16 weeks.
Name(s): Tiny Tim
Neutered: Not yet as we would like him to gain more weight first.
Reason for rehoming: Furry Friends regularly works with rescues in Ireland to home dogs that would otherwise be put down. There was an appeal going out for this little man and we offered help. He lived at a children’s petting farm and had been attacked by another rabbit. He was taken to the vets and his wounds were treated and he then travelled all the way from Ireland to our rescue.
Will the group be split: Tiny Tim would like a home with a spayed female rabbit. We usually have females in so can pair him with one of our rescues if needed. Please ask 
Transport available: Within reason, unless you know of people coming this way that are happy to transport for you.
Other: We had Tiny Tim checked by our vet and he said his wounds are healing well. He gave him a full health check and his teeth look great. Tiny Tim has the best nature. As soon as he arrived he was saying hello to me and was very happy. This boy is not fazed by anything, he’s met all the dogs and wants to play all the time. Fab temperament and very, very tiny too!
We want Tiny Tim to gain some more weight before he is neutered, he has a great appetite so this wont take long! As black bunnies are always the last to be picked, we wanted to advertise him sooner rather than later. We will happily reserve him for anyone and they are welcome to visit him. Please don’t over look this happy chappie. Great nature, happy to be held and picked up, just a charming little fella all round!

bunny.jpg

Here he is at the vets in Ireland.

HPIM5796.jpg

Look at the improvement :)

HPIM5776.jpg

HPIM5740.jpg

Look how tiny!!!

HPIM5749.jpg

****UPDATE****
Tiny Tim was neutered on the 7th July and after 2 weeks he can be put with a spayed female. He is recovering well and is very lively and inquisitive even after his op! Can anyone offer this lad a home?

I am totally in love with this little guy, but unfortunately cannot offer a home at the moment as my bunny has some health problems :(

Want to get her a partner in the future tho... hoping another lovely bun will be available when she's ready for a husbun...

I am totally in love with this little guy, but unfortunately cannot offer a home at the moment as my bunny has some health problems :(

Want to get her a partner in the future tho... hoping another lovely bun will be available when she's ready for a husbun...

Hope your bunny is feeling better soon!

Still looking. We have transport going to Portsmouth and Southampton soon so please get in touch if you can offer this lad a home.

Hope you find a forever home for this bunny. What a painful bunny attack. Vibes for more healing *** Well done on his progress, he looks amazing !

Ambience x

Back