• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Many Hamsters looing for homes

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of demons_soul

Contact/organisation details: I am fostering for Furry Friends in Old Coulsdon. Please PM me on here or call Emma on 020 8407 1080/0797 356 9371.
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes
Number of animals:5
Type/Breed/Variety: Dwarf hamsters
Sex: Male
Age(s): Babies are 6 weeks old, dad is a bit older.
Name(s): None
Neutered: No
Reason for rehoming: People bred them because they wanted baby hamsters. When the little ones arrived they didn't know what to do with them. They were going to set them free in the woods, but we took them instead.
Will the group be split: Yes.
Transport available: Within reason, unless you know of people coming this way.
Other: Babies have been handled from a young age so are happy to be held.

HPIM5505.jpg

HPIM5510.jpg

HPIM5518.jpg

HPIM5522.jpg

HPIM5526.jpg

FOURTH POST

Contact/organisation details: I am fostering for Furry Friends in Old Coulsdon. Please PM me on here or call Emma on 020 8407 1080/0797 356 9371.
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes
Number of animals:4
Type/Breed/Variety: Dwarf hamsters
Sex: Female
Age(s): Babies are 6 weeks old, mum is a bit older.
Name(s): None
Neutered: No
Reason for rehoming: People bred them because they wanted baby hamsters. When the little ones arrived they didn't know what to do with them. They were going to set them free in the woods, but we took them instead.
Will the group be split: Yes.
Transport available: Within reason, unless you know of people coming this way.
Other: Babies have been handled from a young age so are happy to be held. Mum is a bit nibbly so needs someone who understands her needs.

HPIM5530.jpg

HPIM5532.jpg

HPIM5533.jpg

HPIM5539.jpg

We have transport going to Portsmouth very soon. Please get in contact if you are down that way and can offer a home to any of our animals.

Right, if we get enough people wanting animals from us we will do a transport run to Cambridgeshire. Please get in touch if you are interested!

We are still doing the run to Southampton/Portsmouth so there is still time if anyone that way is interested. Please get in touch with me again so I can take contact details (even if you have already spoken to me) so I can make a list of what animals are going where.

We can also get animals to Notts/Derbys/Manchester/Newport as well as Southampton, Portsmouth and Cambridgeshire. Please get in touch if you can offer any of our animals another chance in life.

I keep looking at the pictures on facebook, I love the little white one :love:
My OH always goes all soppy over dwarf hamsters.

Out of interest, would they live happily in the group they're in or would a smaller group be better?

I keep looking at the pictures on facebook, I love the little white one :love:
My OH always goes all soppy over dwarf hamsters.

Out of interest, would they live happily in the group they're in or would a smaller group be better?

Depends on how much room they have really. Prob be best to split the group as not many people are able to provide a large enough cage to keep them all happy.

I can't take any but bumping this up for you -the little white one has such a cute smile. I hope they get rehomed soon.sue:wave:

Back