• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lily's babies..

Shauna

Warren Scout
i rescued this lovely girl lily on saturday
260620102948.jpg

we knew she was pregant and then today i found these two special babies

from what i can see they both look like girls but ill double check in a few days as they get older just incase

290620102979.jpg

she weighed 101g

and this one weighed 81g

290620102975.jpg

290620102976.jpg

im so proud of lily :)

Aaaw, they're sooo cute! :love::love:
I'm amazed that they're born with so much hair! They just look like mini adults :lol:

:) i know

an im sure if they wasnt so adorable my mum would be less pleased with our numbers now reaching 8 :roll:
:lol:

:shock: Eight piggies, do you just have the one bunny Ralph? How is he doing I think we need to see Ralph soon ;):love:

:shock: Eight piggies, do you just have the one bunny Ralph? How is he doing I think we need to see Ralph soon ;):love:

yeah i wasnt going to get anymore but i couldnt leave lily in the condition she was in (tiny filthy cage with aboiut 6 other piggies :(

:lol: yeah ive just got ralph but ive got a few job interviews and im almost qualified and leaving college so once i get my fianances sorted ill be considering getting him a wife but at the moment i cant afford the costs of two rabbit :( im really rabbit broody though

ive got a few new pics of him ill put on :)
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=233695 this was from a few days ago though

yeah i wasnt going to get anymore but i couldnt leave lily in the condition she was in (tiny filthy cage with aboiut 6 other piggies :(

:lol: yeah ive just got ralph but ive got a few job interviews and im almost qualified and leaving college so once i get my fianances sorted ill be considering getting him a wife but at the moment i cant afford the costs of two rabbit :( im really rabbit broody though

ive got a few new pics of him ill put on :)
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=233695 this was from a few days ago though

Awww glad he is doing well still, that will be nice but, yes you have to do it when the time is right for you aswell, it was fab that you saved him, he is such a little fluff ball :love:

aww, if one's a boy, or both are boys, if you need someone to look after them, i'd be more than happy! i have five pigs, i love pigs! these three of your are gorgeous

thanks im in two minds of if there boys or girls but in a week it'll be more clear so ill no for sure

and ill get something sorted :)

Back