• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

caught white pawed!

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
Billy and Bonnie had dragged a bag of flour out of my shopping!!

They completely denied they had done anything!

Image01551.jpg

Image01541.jpg

Image01561.jpg

Image01531.jpg

Little sods!! Reminds me of that story of the goat who would stick her white paw in the letterbox to show her kids it was her.The kids opened the door to find the wolf had done the very same (put flour on his paws) and ate the kids.Mummy goat came home, saw the wolf asleep...and the big tummy bulge and opened him up, took out her kids alive and well and put boulders in instead!!!:lol::lol:

Little sods!! Reminds me of that story of the goat who would stick her white paw in the letterbox to show her kids it was her.The kids opened the door to find the wolf had done the very same (put flour on his paws) and ate the kids.Mummy goat came home, saw the wolf asleep...and the big tummy bulge and opened him up, took out her kids alive and well and put boulders in instead!!!:lol::lol:

I remember this! My mum when i was a kid used to buy me these story magazine packs with yellow cassette tapes (i think late 80's, gawd i completely forgot that story :D did anyone else remember these? i think they were called melody.....?

it wasn't them!!! a squirrel sneaked in through the window and dragged the flour out and then smeared it all over the innocent bunnies:p

well, thats eric's version anyway:roll:

I remember this! My mum when i was a kid used to buy me these story magazine packs with yellow cassette tapes (i think late 80's, gawd i completely forgot that story :D did anyone else remember these? i think they were called melody.....?

Was it Story Teller .... had a cat in it called Goblin with one white paw?

Back