• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another picture request please - sorry

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
Probably one for rescues, but does anyone have a picture of a hutch or the conditions that one of their rescue buns has come from please that I can use on an info page that will explain why we support rescues. TIA

This is the hutch Kizzy came in, it was classed as clean by the owner- dread to think how bad it was when she thought it was dirty.
S5030781.jpg

Feel free to use these Lynne
Inca, Aztec, Viola, Mary, Nettle and poor Maya who had to be PTS on arrival here:cry:..came from these

RSPCAbunss.jpg

RSPCAbun.jpg

thats horrendous... I cant believe that people feel that this is acceptable. It makes me feel heartbroken :cry:

OOOOO MY WORD i cannot believe anything lived in those hell holes in fact i can some people are just sick (i bet they "loved them" ) shocking just shocking.......:censored:

The first hutches were mostly dirty and/or small, but these leave me speechless. They're the worst I've ever seen.

Well i can also show you a small cage a bun was kept in
This is Heidi in the cage she had been kept in when I picked her up..it measured 2 feet by 14 inches:censored:
looks a bit bigger in pic as Heidi was hunched up and the angle it was taken..but you can see size by looking as the food bowl in it..

smallcage.jpg

Last edited:
not as bad as some, but Pebble came to me in this. :(

ChilledoutbunnyonBONFIRENIGHT.jpg

MeeatingappleYUM.jpg

CosyinmybedroomXD.jpg

Mytidybedroom.jpg

My poor girl lived in this for two years, with no run or anything.

:(

Feel free to use these Lynne
Inca, Aztec, Viola, Mary, Nettle and poor Maya who had to be PTS on arrival here:cry:..came from these

RSPCAbunss.jpg

RSPCAbun.jpg

I get so mad every time I see this - I swear if I ever saw/met the person who did this to our beautiful Inca there would be no holding me back :evil::evil: They should be forced to spend an equivalent amount of time in an equivalent filthy space & then left to rot.

Back