• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need hay!

Candiflare

Mama Doe
After my mouldy hay bale experience yesterday, my buns have now not had hay for two days and the poos are getting smaller...

Can anybody give me some hay? I'm in London in meetings all day (so until pet shops shut), but heading back around 8pm tonight via Slough, Reading and then Oxford if anybody has any spare that I could pay you for?

I can't get on the internet now for the rest of the day so if anybody in London/Reading/Ox has some hay I can pick up on the way back can you text me on 07787 437303

Hi hun

not sure if it's any help, but P@H in Slough is open till 8pm if you can leave in time to get there?

There are a few down london way and it looks like they're all open till 8pm

so is the P@H in uxbridge which is quite easy to get to :) I wont be home around then (dropping womble off for a bonding session) otherwise i would pick you up some of the stuff we usually use (its a big bale too). x

hi im in slough you can pop by and il give you some enough to tide you over anyhow! i wil pm you x x

just read the part about intenet access.... i have txd x

Last edited:
Thanks so much everyone for replying! I have a new replacement phone since my blackberry died that can't access the internet, so I haven't got any of these messages until just now.

RU are wonderful thought! I've had loads of texts!

I fell asleep whilst waiting for your second text and missed it. Not sure if you got hay sorted. If not, Ill leave in the porch if you want to come in the morning. Ill email my address in case you cant remember.

Thats good.

Ive got two bags of meadow hay to line the hutches and two bags of Oxbow Orchard grass (just had a delivery from Hay experts). They are in the porch. When you leave here, you can go to Kidlington which is close to me and go to the pet shop which is opposite Sainsburys and pick up some more meadow hay for the hutches. That should leave you sorted for a while.

PS Should have said that I have the above as spare as I have had a big delivery from Hay Experts and I have plenty of hay at the moment. Any idea what time you might swing by. Ive taken it in as its boiling in the porch?

Last edited:
Back