• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whilst I was on the phone...

Stufi

Alpha Buck
I was admiring my strawberries and i found a perfectly formed strawberry. It was a gorgeous crimson red and i was looking forward to eating it. I went to put the phone on charge and came back to find this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZlNo_q7ODc

She pulled the whole thing off and ate it in one mouthful and didnt save any for me the greedy pig! :roll::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Thats why my mums veg is behing the pond... and has a gate! :lol:

Looks like she enjoyed them :love:

Good girl, thats what they are there for, the ones near the top can be for mummeh when they ripen off, nice looking plant puts mine to shame.

Good girl, thats what they are there for, the ones near the top can be for mummeh when they ripen off, nice looking plant puts mine to shame.

I was very surprised at how well theyve done tbh, I only planted them last year, and i thought it was a complete waste of money because i only got 7 strawberries off 10 seedlings.

This year I did give it miracle grow every now and then during feb and march and just watered them every day in the morning and evening as our patio is like a sun catcher (the tall fence just seems to keep the heat in). Ive had a bowl and a half of strawberries already :D Even with wombles helping hand with pinching a few :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Womble is :love:
What a splendid strawberry plant! I'm impressed.
I love the way bunnies assume that anything they can reach is theirs.
I reckon you'll have to start "chinning" the big strawberries!

Beautiful plant.You should see mine!! Eaten.Nommed.Chewed.
Theres always Sainsburys.............:roll::lol::lol:

:lol: Thanks :D
Womble only lightly grazes, and that was the first time shes helped herself to one the cheekly little rascal :D I might have to use the trixie cage to keep her our rather than in hehehe ;)
Shes at Karens today go be bonded with Bruce. Its too quiet. Last night I kept thinking *theres no noise :?... why is there no noise?...she must be up to something...* then i remember shes not here.
Or like this morning, she usually keeps me company whilst im working (or posting :lol:) and i keep expecting to see her cheekly face :( its only been a day and im sufferin from Womble withdrawal :roll:

:lol: Thanks :D
Womble only lightly grazes, and that was the first time shes helped herself to one the cheekly little rascal :D I might have to use the trixie cage to keep her our rather than in hehehe ;)
Shes at Karens today go be bonded with Bruce. Its too quiet. Last night I kept thinking *theres no noise :?... why is there no noise?...she must be up to something...* then i remember shes not here.
Or like this morning, she usually keeps me company whilst im working (or posting :lol:) and i keep expecting to see her cheekly face :( its only been a day and im sufferin from Womble withdrawal :roll:

Awwwww.Womble withdrawal.
Wont be long and she will be back with a husbun in tow....Paws crossed.Have you heard anything?????

Not yet, when we dropped them off, I could see from Karens face she knew she had a hard night ahead of her, Bruce apparently has quite a reputation with the RSPCA and rescue :? Which sounds crazy because hes quite a cuddly bunny, womble on the other hand isnt, but is not aggressive and gives plenty of licks :love:.

Back