• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eric's 'what happened next....'

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
this is eric's favourite spot to sit at the moment as it stays cool.....
DSCF0030.jpg

this is eric's favourite past-time......
DSCF0045-1.jpg

can you guess what he tried to do?!! yup, sat snoozing on his shelf and he suddenly full flopped onto his side:shock: i now have one very startled eric as even tho he's only little, the shelf wasn't big enough to roll over on:lol:

i think i may have the daftest bunny in the world:roll::love:

Of course I didn't snort with laughter...he looked so embarrassed! Must've been a rude awakening but obviously its my fault-he's stamped at me several times since!

Awwww, he was probably thinking 'please say you didn't see that, please!' and when you forced yourself not to laugh he got annoyed :lol::lol:

its so funny - he keeps jumping back up there and looking as if to say 'why did this shelf move and throw me off before' - like he's expecting it to happen every time:lol:

Of course I didn't snort with laughter...he looked so embarrassed! Must've been a rude awakening but obviously its my fault-he's stamped at me several times since!

i think he's stamping at you cos you laughed at him, mean mummy! Come and live with Auntie Libby honey, she won't laugh at you :love::love::love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That's so funny & so like my bun. HE can't ever make a mistake or get it wrong. If it were Thumps he'd be saying, "That norty shelf threw me off". Thump thump thump.

yup - never eric's fault:roll: if he digs in the garden and gets dirt on his whiskers he blames me:lol:

Back